Win over $11K worth of Westinghouse kitchen appliances!
Westinghouse wants to make every day easy, now you can too. For over 60 years Westinghouse has helped Australian families get the family fed and their kitchens cleaner quicker, so they can get on with the good stuff.
Westinghouse is not about the latest fad or impractical features, we want to provide purposeful products the whole family can use – year in, year out. Whether you're air-frying chicken wings for the family or putting your favourite recipe to the test, Now You Can with Westinghouse.
+Rewards has partnered with Westinghouse to give 2 lucky +Rewards members nationally the chance to win the ultimate kitchen makeover.
The two major prizes include:
- 60cm multi-function 14 pyrolytic oven with Steam Assist Cooking, dark stainless steel (RRP $2,499)
- 90cm 4 zone induction cooktop with BoilProtect (RRP $2,249)
- 86cm integrated rangehood, dark stainless steel (RRP $949)
- 600L Dark stainless 4 door French Door (RRP $3,199)
- Freestanding dishwasher, dark stainless (RRP $1,249)
- $1000 Visa Cash Card for the winners to use towards either installment and/or further kitchen supplies
Total prize value: $11,274
Enter now for your chance to win, thanks to Westinghouse!
Entries open 9.00am AEST on Wednesday, 1 July 2020 and close 11.59pm AEST on Monday, 10 August 2020. Australian residents aged 18 years and over only. Limited to one entry per eligible +Rewards Member. Winners determined 11.00am AEST on Tuesday, 11 August 2020 at Nationwide News Pty Ltd, 2 Holt Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. Winner’s names published on Tuesday, 18 August 2020 on the +Rewards website. There are two $11,274 Westinghouse kitchen makeovers to be won by eligible +Rewards Members from The Daily Telegraph, Herald Sun, The Courier-Mail, The Advertiser, The Mercury, NT News, Geelong Advertiser, Gold Coast Bulletin, Cairns Post, The Weekly Times or Townsville Bulletin. Total prize pool valued at $22,548. If the prize items are unavailable, similar items of equal or greater value will be supplied. Full terms and conditions applyView Full Terms and Conditions