An ultimate Melbourne weekend getaway for you and three friends
Thanks to Front Row Melbourne, you have the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Melbourne with three friends.
For one weekend in February you can live life like the A-List - experiencing a breathtaking helicopter tour of the 12 Apostles, an afternoon of exclusive treatments at the Peninsula Hot Springs, evening drinks overlooking the Melbourne skyline on the QT rooftop bar - and so much more.
- 4x economy return flights
- 2 nights’ accommodation at QT Melbourne, in 2x twin share rooms, includes Rise & Shine Deluxe breakfast
- Upon arrival on Friday 15 February, you’ll enjoy dinner at Lesa and drinks at Trinket
- Wake up on Saturday 16 February to enjoy a full day chauffeured tour to Mornington Peninsula, including a trip to the Peninsula Hot Springs for a relaxing Massage and bathing treatment. Followed by a dining experience at Laura, Pt Leo Estate, then just to top off a magnificent day, enjoy drinks at the QT rooftop.
- On Sunday 17 February start the day with brunch at Higher Ground, followed by a thrilling helicopter tour of the 12 Apostles.
- Travel insurance is not included in this prize. We highly recommend the winner purchases travel insurance at their own expense.
Enter now for your chance to win thanks to Front Row Melbourne.
Terms and Conditions
Entries open at 9.00am on 27 November, 2018 and close 11.59pm on 20 January, 2019. Australian residents 18 years and over only. Limited to one entry per eligible member. Winner determined on 21 January, 2019 at 11.00am at Nationwide News Pty Ltd, 2 Holt Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. Winner’s name to be published on 28 January on the +Rewards website. Total prize pool valued at $10,670. One trip to Melbourne for four adults aged 18 years or older to be won nationally by one eligible +Rewards member from The Daily Telegraph, Herald Sun, The Courier-Mail, The Advertiser, The Mercury, NT News, Geelong Advertiser, Gold Coast Bulletin, Cairns Post, The Weekly Times or Townsville Bulletin. Travel must be taken between 15 and 17 February 2019. Non-refundable cancellation policy. Full terms and conditions apply.View Full Terms and Conditions